Sunday, January 31, 2010

Laura on the Grammys - Taylor Swift

"Today was a Fairy Tale"

Taylor, I hate to say it because you're a good writer, and a good person.

You're a little flat live. Sorry, John Meehan. Truth bouillions. She IS improving. I've seen some live performances that were painful.

Stevie Nicks and Taylor Swift- Julia is again writing about the retro-ness of tonight.

9:50 I'm laughing out loud at Stevie Nicks singing backup to "You Belong With Me".

9:51 STEVIE NICKS IS PLAYING THE TAMBOURINE IN TAYLOR'S BAND! Shake-a slap-a...

I do like that they re-styled this song. It's a risky choice but it makes it not so familiar.

1 comment:

  1. 8:45 Pink, you have no boobs. Good for you.

    ...

    9:48 Taylor, I hate to say it... you're a little flat.

    wow, lvd - just wow. i have no words.

    ReplyDelete