Sunday, January 31, 2010

HOME STRETCH- Julia's Live Grammy Blog!

Must. Stay Awake. 10 more minutes...where's my vicodin? It might make things more interesting at this point.

10:55 Maxwell to close the show? Please say he's closing the show. I'm closing my eyes...

10:55 love how Maxwell is just now getting he's due. He's been out as a legit artist for years. Brendan is discussing his memorable naked album cover (not Brendan's naked album cover. Maxwell's ;)

10:56 And we have "pretty wings" made of lights. More theatrics!

10:58 Roberta Flack? The American Idol finale/retroflashback continues. This is the second most awkward mash up next to MOS DEF and Domingo...

11:00 I've kind of been waiting for this In Memorium. Is that sick? Maybe. But just 'cause 2009 was the year of death. RIP Mary Travers. My parents miss you. But you live on in the make-shift sit-ins we have in our living room.

11:02 DJ AM

11:02 moment of silence for Les Paul...so glad I got to see that exhibit with LVD!

11:03 Just now realizing this thing isn't over yet...yipes. I'm getting too old for this.

11:04 Okay. Jeff Beck guitar solo. THIS is what the Grammys are about. Are you listening, Will.I.Am? I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment