Friday, January 29, 2010

Do You See What I See?

Do you see that, popbloggers? That something way off in the distance? I know it doesn't look like much now but...

THE GRAMMYS ARE COMING!

I know that we have been on a way-too-long hiatus (for all 3 of you readers, God love ya!), but I am betting that this weekend's Grammys will give us more than enough fodder for blogs to come. So fear not! Laura and I just need to coordinate place and time and we are ready to blog perhaps even LIVE (from our houses) from the Grammys.

Until then, perhaps here is something to hold you over. Why YES it is about My Girl Gaga. How did you know?

1.) She is wearing what appears to be a She-Ra costume here. I HAD a She-Ra costume TOO. Okay, it was not quite like that. I was 5 and it covered my entire body. But I LOVED She-Ra. I wanted to BE her. Ergo, I love Lady Gaga even more.

2.) She is OPENING for the GRAMMYS! WIN!

3.) I love how Madonna sees herself in her. Of course you do, Madonna. When is it not about you? I know you contributed much to pop music as we know it, but a little humility goes a long way, Madge, if I may be so bold.

4.) Oh and- regarding that crazy video at the end... I'm gonna go ahead and say it. I don't like to brag but...Jesus and I are pretty tight. And I'm pretty sure He does not hate anybody. I did not even waste my time opening up that video from whatever Church hates my girl Gaga. Open at your own risk. Boo!

Hope to be writing something ruhl good for y'alls ruhl soon. Until then-
Peace,
Julia

1 comment:

  1. From now on I come straight to you for all Jesus quotes/scoop.

    ReplyDelete