Sunday, January 31, 2010

Julia's Live Grammy Blog!

9:05 When did the Jonas' Bros go through puberty? Still don't get them. Maybe because I'm 28.

9:06 Lady Antabellum (sp?) yeah, i can't comment. I can't even spell their name. I will just sit and educate myself.

9:06 I've decided I do like this song.

9:07 Question. Why is their name Lady Antabellum if there are dudes in the band? Is that too gender traditional of me? Is SHE Lady Antabellum?

9:08 I'm so confused. I need Laura to educate me on this. But that was a good song.

9:09 Best Comedy Album? I suppose I can't really comment on this either

9:10 Who am I kidding? I can comment on anything. Weird Al is still alive?

9:10 I do love me some Kathy Griffin.

9:10 "Oh my God, Stephen Colbert has a Grammy"- Johnny D.

No comments:

Post a Comment