Sunday, January 31, 2010

Laura on the Grammy's (the apostrophe is a gag now.) Black Eyed Peas

Hahaha, Julia is a Black Eyed Peas hater and she just admitted she kind of likes this song "I'mma Be".

8:55 Much confusion over what the title of this song is. "I'm a beat?" "I'm a bee?"

8:56 BRENDAN SMITH (@bxsmith): "I just found out that Will- I-Am spells William!"

8:57 ooooooo "I Gotta Feelin" - Autotune on the mic!

I have to say, this performance is crazy and energetic. But after we've seen Gaga incinerated, and Beyonce with her army of droids, and Pink spin above our heads, it feels just meh to me.

8:58 I changed my mind. They have dancing boomboxes. Or washing machines, according to natalie.

Learn how to use a mic, Fergie. You're doing the "gangsta lean" with it and it's missing your mouth, and the sound is cutting in and out. This is amateur stuff right here. Come on. You're standing still.

No comments:

Post a Comment