Sunday, January 31, 2010

Julia's Live Grammy Blog!

9:46 Taylor Swift time. AND... STEVIE NICKS! Holy crap...I am starting to understand and love this retro-ness now. Though, I also kind of feel like this is an American Idol finale. Anyone?

9:48 I was wondering why Taylor was wearing just a big flowy tunic...now I understand. Though she didn't do the spin.

9:49 Taylor is not the best live, but she's cute and can write.

9:50 What is that mini-banjo? And where can I get one?

9:51 haha- tweet from @Pasty: "It must be really easy to get dressed if you're Stevie Nicks. Same thing every day. It's like a uniform!" Truth. Mental note...

9:52 It must feel hella cool to have Stevie Nicks sing your song.

9:52 Lionel Richie! "All night long...all night long"

9:52 Cue Michael Jackson tribute...get out the tissues....

9:53 DVD plug? LVD and I say in unison: "Tacky"

9:54 LOVE EARTH SONG. Makes me think of my friend Mike Kenney singing it at karaoke to a giraffe

9:55 I'm going to refrain from making mean Michael Jackson comments. That whole respecting the dead thing...I do have some decorum.

9:56 Where are MY 3-D glasses, CBS?

9:57 Celine Dion?! Haven't seen her since 1992. Again with the 90's...

9:57 Brendan: "What is this, a PBS special?"

9:57 Carrie Underwood looks cute. LOVE Jennifer Hudson. Wish I could see her in 3-D, CBS!

9:58 3D glasses look normal on Rihanna. Just saying.

9:59 What does it mean when Michael Jackson's kids were the best part of that tribute with Celine, Usher, and Smokey on the stage? Can I say that? Too soon?

No comments:

Post a Comment