Sunday, January 31, 2010

Julia's Live Grammy Blog!

10:08 That Taylor Swift/Michael Jackson combo took a lot out of me...this better be good, Sheryl Crow...I like your earrings...

10:09 Just decided I'm voting for this damn Bon Jovi song they are plugging...fine, CBS, you got me. Even though I KNOW it's going to be Living on A Prayer. "Always" all the way...

10:10 and...CBS.com is moving too slow to vote. RIGGED. I'm onto you, CBS...

10:11 I just told everyone who Jennifer Nill (?) is. That's right, ME. The anti-country person (she's from Sugarland, btw. You're welcome. And her voice annoys the crap out of me. I'm pretty sure that's why I know who she is)

10:13 And everyone is on edge...which song is it going to be??? Living on a Prayer. Shocking.

10:14 Richie Sambora with the auto-tune before auto-tune was auto-tune.

10:15 We all want to know...is this the orginal key, Jon?? We think not. We hear at least a half step lower. Truth bomb. #musicnerds

10:16 Anti-climactic, CBS. Not going to lie. But I will still sing it at karaoke and during Rock Band.

2 comments:

  1. Don't pat yourself on the back too quickly. If you *did* honestly know, you'd KNOW she is Jennifer NETTLES. So, allow me to correctly introduce *you* to Jennifer Nettles of Sugarland. Although, while she's adorable and talented I'm not much of a fan either. I'd apologize but, I just couldn't resist correcting you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right! I stand corrected.

    ReplyDelete