Sunday, January 31, 2010

Julia's Live Grammy Blog!

9:18 Norah Jones doesn't even look like herself. Yeah, Ringo!

9:18 Record of the Year. OMG if BEP win, I will vomit.

9:19 This is a toss up...nail biting...

9:19 CHEERS! CHEERS! Victory! Kings of Leon!

9:19 Fergie is being a gracious loser and giving a standing O. Brendan: "There's no way that piece of sh** song would've won". Couldn't of said it better

9:19 Kings of Leon must've heard about the weekend we had...their entire speech was about drinking. Eh, it happens.

9:20 And...the Grammys is all about the theatrics tonight. What the hell...opera singers? Vikings?...JAMIE FOXX? Oh, NOW I get it...(???)

9:21 Johnny D: "I love how you can hear them switch on the auto tune"...

9:23 Natalie is scandalized by the lack of singing. Sadly, I am not.

9:23 Johnny D: "Oh, no! They let T Pain off the boat!"

9:24 All of us are confused as to what is live singing/beatboxing/whathaveyou and what is not. It's kind of a cluster....

9:24 SLASH!?@

9:25 November Rain?! Green Day? Alanis?! IT IS 90's Tribute night? Where's my flannel...

9:25 WOW. That was worse than the Peas.

9:26 Ke$ha! Beiber! haha! She TOTALLY brushed her teeth with Jack today. And maybe she took my vicodin as well.

9:27! Phew! I need a break after that...

No comments:

Post a Comment