Friday, December 4, 2009

Grammy Haikus Part I

Okay, so I am not only an avid blogger, but I'm also a blog reader. And have recently noticed the trend of poetry to express view points like on this blog and my friends El and Lo's fabulous blog

So I can take a hint. I like to be hip to the trend, my friends.

Laura and I wanted to talk about the Grammy nominations anyways, so no time like the present. And so, we bring you:

GRAMMY HAIKUS AND CINQUAINS (okay maybe just Cinquains for now because I don't like counting syllables)

RECORD OF THE YEAR

Gaga
Poker Face
Not your best.
I feel you may
Lose.

ALBUM OF THE YEAR

Fergie
If You
Win then there
can not be a
God.

(I know cannot is one word, but I take artistic liberties, okay?)

SONG OF THE YEAR

Taylor
Imma let
you finish but
Kings had the best
song.

Laura, I pass the ball to you!

1 comment:

  1. I'll go ahead and chime in one real quick:

    Samberg
    With T-Pain
    On a Boat.
    Up for Legit Award.
    Awesome.

    ReplyDelete